- Presidential Affair: Love, Lies and Liaisons. Morgan Hill, CA: Bookstand Publishing, 2015. Pp. 337 .
- Costly Affair: Love, Lies and Liaisons. Morgan Hill, CA: Bookstand Publishing, 2014. Pp. 343 .
- Signature Affair: Love, Lies and Liaisons. Morgan Hill, CA: Bookstand Publishing, 2013. Pp. 313 .
- Publish or Perish: The Wrong Issue. Cape Girardeau, MO: Step Up, Inc., 1992. Pp. 170.
- Administrative Commitment to Teaching. Cape Girardeau, MO: Step Up, Inc., 1989. Pp. 184.
- Advisory Committees in Action: An Occupational/Community/Education Partnership. Boston: Allyn and Bacon, Inc., 1980 (co-authored). Pp. 336
- Innovative Programs in Industrial Education. Bloomington, IL: McKnight & McKnight Publishing Company, 1970. Pp. 114.
Articles & Monographs
- Publications include four monographs, several book chapters, editorships and over fifty professional articles. These scholarly works focused on a variety of academic issues and trends, ranging from areas impacting technology and society to teaching effectiveness, inservice education, leadership styles and individualizing education.
- Major presentations include fifty-five national and international papers on such topics as academic planning, community/education partnerships, collective bargaining, external degree programs, innovation and change, institutional planning, curriculum development, teaching and scholarship and trends on higher education.